Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS5- Perk:Alert bugged

xfireturtlex
xfireturtlex Member Posts: 419

Alert is not showing killer auras. The audio cue still goes off, but no aura.

I didnt find any current threads about this, but its happened in the past.

Last time i had used it was before the Ghostface music patch n everything was fine.

Character: Feng Min

Maps: Various

Other perks used: WGLF, Lithe, Empathy

Platform: PS5

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,024

No wonder.

I was so confused, Why it wasn't working every game. works some but not others

My Object Of Obsession worked fine tho

• xfireturtlex

Did some more testing, similar results. It doesnt happen every match. Sometimes ita work in a match, then not work later in the same match. Many times i had a pretty good idea where the killer was (ie watched him go around a building to kick), but no aura. So im 100% sure that im not just missing it. Cant figure out whats causing it cuz it happens with a variety of killers and maps. Havent had problems with any other tracking perks so far.

• Jirobeko
    Jirobeko Member Posts: 67

We are not able to see the killer's aura if the killer is Undetectable.

Are you not able to see the aura even if the killer is not Undetectable?

• xfireturtlex

Yes, it was happening on killers that didnt have any perks/addons or mechanics to cause undetectable.

• Jirobeko
    Jirobeko Member Posts: 67

Then, I guess it's a bug. I didn't know this issue as I haven't experienced it with my PC-Steam.