Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Stuck In Place Glitch

Anon708
Anon708 Member Posts: 1

I was playing as The Wraith on Dead Dawg Salon. When I was about to Mori a survivor, they disconnected before I could start the animation. As a result, my Wraith was locked in place and all I could hear was the disconnected survivor groaning. I couldn't move at all! My controller had no affect on my Wraith either, it's like my screen was frozen, but it was just me, the match itself continued working perfectly. Thankfully, I didn't have to leave the match, because the last survivor alive was bleeding out. This game breaking glitch will penalize killers, and give survivors easy wins. This bug is dangerous, and can be exploited, so please fix as soon as you can.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated