Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Gen blocking perks (Repressed Alliance, Dead Man's Switch, etc.) do not stop regression.

Lucas_Reigns
Lucas_Reigns Member Posts: 3

When a generator is blocked by perks suck as Dead Man's Switch it will continue to regress from sources such as Ruin, Pain Resonance, etc.

Reproduce by:

1. Activating Dead man's Switch, or another perk with the generator blocking effect, on a generator with Ruin active (or that is actively regressing).

This has occurred every time I have attempted to recreate it.

This is a link to 2 videos with audio included of Dead Man Switch and Repressed Alliance respectively not stopping Ruin regression: https://imgur.com/a/dUkRYfz

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• AGM
    AGM Member Posts: 806

According to another report I saw supposedly gens blocked from Merciless Storm still were prevented from regressing due to Ruin. Don't know this for myself though.