Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Killer unable to move-xbox

Advorsus
Advorsus Member Posts: 1,033

Is anyone else having issues with this?

Every time I play killer I get stopped completely from moving. And it's constantly throughout the match. I'll be walking straight and I'll get slowed for anywhere from half a second to 2 seconds. It won't be all at once either. It'll start, then progressively get worse until I'm completely stuck in place. Then it'll go back to normal. Survivors move like normal when I'm chasing them, no stuttering or glitching backwards, no frame drops, no in game indicator that I have low ping or anything. Just every 30 seconds I'm slowed until I can't move.

I checked my internet connection speeds, they were great. I turned off my console, waited and turned it back on. Even thought it might be my controller, so I checked it and my internet connection in 3 different games, all fine. And I'm on next gen console.

Anybody else?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated