Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Couldn't solve puzzle box because I was getting hit by chains every second

Coffeecrashing
Coffeecrashing Member Posts: 3,696

I couldn't solve the puzzle box because I was getting hit by chains every second. I tried for about 30 seconds, and the killer walked across the entire map to M1 me in the face.

I was also fixing a generator with someone else during a chain hunt, and I was getting hit every second, but I don't think the other person got hit at all (she was on a short side of the generator, and I was on a long side of the generator).

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• catkillsmouse
    catkillsmouse Member Posts: 244

If you're touching the box then this is one of pinheads better add-ons.This isn't a bug.

• Coffeecrashing
    Coffeecrashing Member Posts: 3,696

Which addon makes it so the puzzle box takes longer than 30 seconds to solve? I was pressing a button to remove the chains, I wasn't using the environment.

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 809

Chains come in waves, you have to dodge them all to trigger a small break between it, This moment is for you to start solving the lament. If you do it during the wave or get hit by any of the chains, it will reset. You have to specifically dodge them.

Unless they activated after you dodged them all and started solving the lament, then it's a bug.

Correct dodge and immediate start of solving the lament should prevent chains from spawning another wave until solving is finished