Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Nurse's range addons

Hreos
Hreos Member Posts: 10

So it's been over a month since Sally came back to players after being killswitched for a whole month, and after several bug fixes, range addons are still "bugged". Basically Nurse's blink speed is way more faster than it should be, making it basically uncounterable. Those addons makes even unexperienced Nurse player a freakin god tier killer, and in my opinion it's just unhealthy for the game and should be removed/changed/nerfed or at least killswitched. There is a lot of yt videos about them being "bugged" so you can check them out if you do not believe me (pretty sure ohtofu and supaalf made those).

To be honest not even sure if someone have adressed it here before me. I am just sick and tired of them working this way.

10 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments