Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

User without For the People gets visual prompt to use For the People if another person has it

Pantomime
Pantomime Member Posts: 22

Platform: Person with FTP (PC), Person without FTP (Console)

Description: The prompt "Press (Active Ability Button) to use For the People" is shown for the person who does not have For the People when the person with the perk has it. Unsure whether they can actually use it or not as it seems like a frame perfect thing... if there is a possibility that this happening, it could be very annoying to go against...

As you can see, they do not have For The People, but the Kate (Me) who does is spam healing.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Have one player have For the People and another who doesn't
  2. Person who has For the People must spam heal an injured survivor
  3. Other survivor will have For the People prompt enabled

How often this occurs: So long as I spam heal, the prompt will show for a split second.

This is probably nothing game-breaking, but I would like to report this nonetheless. This has been reported before by a different user, but nothing went forward with it.

Side note, Circle of Healing doesn't affect this

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments