Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS4 Cenobite power bug & crossplay desync.

LordCyphre
LordCyphre Member Posts: 195
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

My GPU recently gave up and I‘m currently playing the game on console again, PS4 to be specific. There ärmste be a desync issue.

It is most noticeable while playing survivor:

Desync

As you can see my camera is still panning around while other players are already moving around. This also results in a lot of very questionable hits and makes chases a lot harder because the killer often times seems to be closer than what I actually see.

It‘s not as noticeable while playing killer though there have been quite a few instances where I thought I should have gotten a hit but didn‘t plus a lot of the times a survivor a just downed will teleport on the floor. I assume this may be related to that.

i‘m using a wired connection, I‘m the only one using it und it is typically very stable. I‘m usually playing at around 40 ping and I did not have these problems while playing on PC (though there was some questionable stuff going on with ranged killers from console which I always assumed was due to them being on poor Wi-Fi, though now I see things differently). Disabling crossplay also fixes this but increase queue times tenfold.

i also ran into some problems while playing as Pinhead. After using their power my screen turns black until the power starts recovering.Before the last patch dropped it happened occasionally, like 1 in 15 times. I was leveling them up and switched out perks and addons a lot during that time.

Yesterday I played the first cenobite match after the last patch and it happened every time I used my power. I was running double iridescent addons with the perks „Sloppy Butcher“ , „Lethal Pursuer“ , „BBQ“ & „Hex:Ruin.“ I think it was a McMillan map, not sure which one.

I tried another match just now and it again happened everytime I used my power. Swapped out „Ruin“ for „Corrupt Intervention“ and used two green addons, not sure what they‘re named, should be visible in the video:

Cenobite bug

https://youtu.be/pOn7F8t5S_g

Not sure if this happens on other platforms aswell.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Chappy04
    Chappy04 Member Posts: 193

to add to this, if you spawn a gateway to shoot a chain and then cancel it, you are permanently slowed and cannot shoot again, teleport, or do any action such as hitting, breaking, vaulting etc and the noise of the gateway remains where ever it was last. aswell as this some of the animations don't have the chains in them so your essentially cosplaying onryo.