Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Can anyone explain toxic surviors?

Zevlow
Zevlow Member Posts: 16

I get it, the game can get intense and some get really, really into it. I'm a killer main, person reasons, and I'm used to the toxic towards me. However; I recently had a survior insult another survior when they died... Why? Can anyone explain that? I know I'm not the brightest, but I feel like I'm missing something here.

Best Answers

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 809
    Answer ✓

Some people just take pleasure in making other people feel miserable. Not everyone is a kind person sadly

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,264
    Answer ✓

Some can be very judgmental, and some can complain about something when they do not take into account what the other player sees on their screen. I think players who get into a situation where they insult another player for whatever reason, they are having no fun in the game. If the game doesn't go right for them they get into stress and nerves, harming their mental health and the health of others and they should quit the game altogether.

• Mekochi
    Mekochi Member Posts: 942
    Answer ✓

Imma hop in here as I do main survivor and used to act like this. So it can be bunch of varying thing, whether it's a series of bad games in a row, or maybe bad teammates.

By bad teammates, I mean the ones who crouch walk everywhere, not doing gens while another is running the killer. Or the ones that chase after the killer and the survivor with a flashlight only to immediately fail the save and has thoroughly wasted time that could be spent on a generator.

Now toxic towards killer, this differs from survivor to survivor, me personally I am only toxic and BM when the killer does it first. But in the past I used to just BM because I could and nothing could stop me. Some do it cuz they don't like the play style of the killer whether they camp or tunnel.

In the end, it depends on the survivor, not every survivor will BM, but not all of them are gonna be nice, I hope you get nicer survivors in future games.

Answers