Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Legion and Nurse bugs

Killer played - nurse

Perks- doesn't matter

Map: rpd

the Nurse bug- well im noob nurse i discovered it by misstake due to a quest: i got rpd and when i was blinking trough walls i could see survivors trough certain not loaded walls and in lockers

Killer- legion (played by a friend on screen share)

Perks- doesn't matter

map- i think the hangman thing but i seen smth like that in a match agains another legion again before

what happend: legion attepmted to activate the fenzy under a pallet and in mid transformation he got hit by the pallet that resulting in canceling and aplying it at the same time, he got stunned and woke up in a fenzy, also the time was not running out and the option to press rmb to activathe the fenzy appeared down there and that infinite fenzy remained for the rest of the match

logs for nurse:

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Fukse
    Fukse Member Posts: 106

oh wow another gamebreaking bug for legion that was reported more than 1.5 years ago and is STILL without a acknowledgment!