We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Prestige 3 Rewards Delay &&& Bloodweb Streamlining

Concerning the recent anniversary stream that looks to ease the grinding of DBD, I am now looking forward to having prestige 3 rewards on the characters that i've managed to level to that point.

However, there are so many people that I have held out on prestiging due to the fact that I want to use their addons or items so that I can get a full use of my bloodpoints before I prestige (this includes killers that I have owned and played for a long time, but not very consistently).

For this reason I am now in a pressured panic to prestige as many characters as I can to level 3 (not many, but enough to incite a grind for the remaining weeks until the update) so that I can receive the rewards, as I am a long serving member of DBD and would love to flex the P3 rewards but as a completionist, the last thing on my list before having all achievements and completing every tome challenge is prestiging!

What I am asking is that you save the prestige update until after the event, so that we can use our 500%+ bloodpoints over a 4 week period to finally secure what we want before the prestige update!

In continuation with the second topic of the title I really feel that the bloodweb needs streamlining, there are plenty of us with 1000's of hours in this game that detest the idea of spending bloodpoints because it is too slow and overly animated (as cool as it is, it can become old after a certain amount of time) - I will always save up to the cap of bloodpoints and then begrudgingly spend them as I'd rather do something else with my time during the long ass queue times.

My suggestion to streamline the bloodweb is to continue to follow the pattern as it does (after using it long enough i know that it's very partially randomised) but to allow you to highlight the perk or item you want to unlock no matter how far it is away from the center and then it will show you the total cost as well as other items that will be locked if you choose this path.

Each bloodweb is currently a 5-15s interaction which after 50 levels and 3 prestiges really addsup to be unenjoyable, streamlining it the way i have suggested can make it a 3 second endeavour per bloodweb!

Comments