Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Survivor stuck in locker after Viktor crushed by head on

Depressed_Millenial
Depressed_Millenial Member Posts: 46
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

So I was on Yamaoka - Sanctum of Wrath.

I was playing as The Twins, I trapped a survivor in a basement locker with Viktor, I went down to grab them out of locker and a survivor in the locker next to the trapped survivor used head on, and a weird glitch happened where it either destroyed Viktor or stunned me mid open animation.

This then caused the survivor in the locker to be trapped in the locker for the entire game, I could not open the locker to get them out, and they could not leave it.

I ended the game and opened gates to initiate the end game collapse timer. However, after the timer had elapsed, the survivor was not taken by the entity and the timer disappeared. Meaning one of us had to DC to end the game which I eventually did.

I recorded this end footage of the timer not existing yet the doors being open and showing the survivor trapped in the locker with neither Charlotte or Viktor being able to interact with it.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated