Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Xbox - Permanent Wiggle Stage

Moonlynnn
Moonlynnn Member Posts: 2

Step 1: Booted game

Step 2: Played as survivor in public match

Step 3: Started then quickly stopped cleansing a totem

Step 4: Opened a chest

Step 5: Went AFK for about 1 minute

Step 6: Trickster used their ability to down me going through both health states and picked me up

Step 7: After walking towards a hook for a few meters, my wiggle stage character teleported off of the killer and was floating in the air. I was still able to wiggle (infinitely), my teammates were able to heal me as if I was in dying state, the killer could not hook me, my teammates could not perform a pallet save as the killer could not get stunned while this was occurring, and after my teammates healed me from the dying state that I suppose only they could see, I was able to control my character that was still floating in the air (while wiggling).

Character played: Meg Thompson

Perks played: Dead Heard, Unbreakable, Decisive Strike, and Iron Will

Map Played: Fractured Cowshed

Frequency of the issue: It has only occurred to me one time

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ProbablyJoke
    ProbablyJoke Member Posts: 15

There are hacks similar to this but also bugs/exploits regarding picking up while doing specific killer abilities, namely if you rev your chainsaw as billy and pickup on the same frame a lot of weird stuff happens such as being able to move while hooked, and being completely unable to be saved.