Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Unable to pick up survivor that downed inside a of Pool of Devotion

Dualumina
Dualumina Member Posts: 4

I was playing the Plague and hit an injured survivor as they were in the process of cleansing themselves. This caused the survivor to down in such a way that part of their hands were inside the fountain. There was no prompt to pick them up.

I sadly don't know any details from their end (if they could still recover, could they move, etc.) but I can say that they stayed there in that position the entire match, and eventually died on the floor.

Unfortunately, I do not recall if the pool successfully became corrupted. I remember there was a prompt involving the pool, but again nothing that allowed me to interact with the survivor (I don't play the Plague very often, so my knowledge of her mechanics is hazy).

I went at least twice to try and pick them up, in between attacking and even 3rd stage hooking other survivors.

The pool was located on a second-floor balcony in the Grave of Glenvale, near the edge of the map (opposite end from the saloon, but on the same side of the road as the saloon) and facing away from the main road.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments