Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

In case you are having trouble with the camera using the mouse, please read! (Steam)

vendi
vendi Member Posts: 1

Recenlty I had a problem all of a sudden. The camera movement started to feel "off", it felt like if I moved the camera with the mouse in such a way to make the cursor reach an edge of the scren, the mouse sensitivity would change. Imagine playing dbd and your mouse sensitivity changing almost randomly. I recorded it and added it:

Notice how the speed of the camera movement lowers after turning after a certain point.

The thing is I fixed this after forcing steam control disabled for this game. Just wanted to let you know how to fix this issue in case you were having it too. Cheers!

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated