Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

[Visual Bug, PC] - Boil Over Icon missing (FIXED)

Bot_Salvo88
Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230
edited August 2022 in Bug Reporting

Platform - PC

When you pick up as killer someone that has the perk "Boil Over", you won't see the icon on the bottom right of the screen like it should happen. This is weird because I read a few patches ago that this was fixed, but here we are.

Steps to reproduce: When you pick up the survivor with this perk, the first time you will see the icon of it. When you pick up other survivors and then go back to pick up the one with Boil Over, you will not see it even if the effect gets applied to the killer.

This happens every time someone has Boil Over and you follow the steps I mentioned up. I don't have any videos to show this because I don't record what I play.

Post edited by Bot_Salvo88 on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated