We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Option to change lobby backgrounds and music

WeirderStuff
WeirderStuff Member Posts: 9
edited May 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I would love the ability to change the lobby background to one from a past chapter or event.

When in the lobby as survivor or killer, it would be good to be able to choose music from the game, whether it’s from a chapter or an event.

So if I wanted my game to be Resident Evil themed, I could choose the RPD background and Nemesis theme.

Comments

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,971

Lobby music would be a simple task, but it would also take apart the theming of a particular new release.

Secondly, to maintain 3d lobby environments, to make sure they work with all versions is hard work for visual enjoyment?

So that's probably why they have not done it.

• WeirderStuff
    WeirderStuff Member Posts: 9

When you’re in a lobby as survivor you get the DBD guitar theme. If you’re killer you get their theme. It would be nice to change that at least, if you get bored of hearing the same one over and over. The main menu one could stay to keep the feeling of the new release.

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 809

Oh I'd love to go back to Silent Hill or All Kill backgrounds.

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

They said they'd never do this in one of the QnAs.