Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Audio bug on Hag

notlousie
notlousie Member Posts: 16

Platform: PC

This has happened in all games when I have been facing hag. There is an out-of-place SFX sound whenever a trap is triggered that can be heard by survivors across the entire map.

It's much like the audio bug that Nemesis had a while back where his whip (I think it was?) could be heard as a crack across the entire map. Though for hag it is more her style of SFX, so some kind of low swamp noise.

I have heard it as a survivor but didn't really take any notes on what add-ons the killer has been using. Though I see that there seems to be other bug reports about her traps sounds being entirely gone so might be related to that as well.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated