Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

HOW RUBBER BANDING STILL IN THE GAME SINCE 1 MONTH!

yeyil75996
yeyil75996 Member Posts: 21
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting

Wait, is this a joke? Did someone report this bug or does BHVR not care? I have to post a report, because I see that it's been 1 month that this bug is still in the game while it should be a priority! What's rubber banding? When you lag back to a location you've been. It happens bc the game thinks you should be at that place when in reality you moved somewhere else! It's just crazy! I'm losing my chases because of this bug, as I have a rollback that makes me lose distance, causing the killer to catch me when he shouldn't! A question: how such a bug that has a huge impact on the game experience of Survivors has still not been fixed? Even on the PTB this bug is still present! I'm not active on this forum at all and I don't care literally, but I know that the devs are there. I hope you'll see my message!

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• JaviiMii
    JaviiMii Member Posts: 286

Afaik they don't know why it happens so they can't know how to fix it.

My best guess would be that it has sth to do with either how they managed to cut the hard disk space needed in half -- or with the Unreal Engine upgrade (from, what was it, 4.25 to 4.27?).

Either way, I guess it'll stay for a while.

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 800

it's mentioned in the ptb's patch notes as "tentatively fixed" an issue that caused a rubber band.

• alienbb
    alienbb Member Posts: 8

I am a relatively new player. I have experienced this bug for all 3-4 months I've played this game. This is why all of us survivors hold W just in case. I thought it was just me. I hope they can fix it.

This discussion has been closed.