Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Dropping survivors has a 4 second delay

Sarahnator
Sarahnator Member Posts: 7

I'm on Xbox Series X and for a while now whenever I need to drop a survivor it will not do it so I have to keep pressing it until it does about 4+ seconds later but by that time you just get stunned because the survivor breaks free by then and it's super annoying. It's not the controller either, it works fine on everything else.

This has been a problem for a while and it really needs solving as it denies your method of dropping them on the floor so you can have a chance going for someone else while they are slugged but instead you get denied that and they stun you and just run off all because it fails to read that you pressed drop until 4+ seconds earlier.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated