Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Death slinger can not aim or shoot bug

bacon
bacon Member Posts: 367

Ps4

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• bacon
    bacon Member Posts: 367

When you aim you walk very slow and can not shoot and does not aim by pressing the aim button once you break a pallet you walk normal speed and can swing hit and hook but if you aim it bugs out again

• Ronsone
    Ronsone Member Posts: 216

Same bug, guys! Two games a few of minutes ago with these add-ons: Tin Oil Can; Gold Greek Whiskey. When survivors hit me with the pallet I could break it, but when I aimed again just walking slowly around. So, I changed my add-ons and I was able to play normally.

• IrritatedHydra9
    IrritatedHydra9 Member Posts: 1

Same problem with me, multiple maps and thought it was cos of add-ons as well. Been playing multiple matches today and just had 2 games in a row with the bug, no add-ons equipped and haven’t had any equipped all day. So frustrating just had to DC rather than wait 10 mins for the game to finish and de-pip anyway 🙄