Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Couldn't Exit Post-Game Lobby with Continue Button

LilMissOlympus
LilMissOlympus Member Posts: 16

Platform: Steam

Description of the issue: Basically, it's what it says on the tin. I tried to leave the post-game lobby, but the "continue" button was greyed out and didn't do anything. Luckily, the Archives button still worked, so I was able to leave that way.

Steps to replicate:

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match while not in a SWF group

Step 3: Repair a total of 2 generators

Step 4 : After exit gates are powered, the killer hooks their first two survivors, neither of them yourself

Step 5 : Open the second exit gate shortly after the first is opened

Step 6 : Be the first survivor to leave through an exit gate, with the rest following almost immediately at the other gate

Step 7 : Reach the last page of the post-game lobby screen in time to see the killer's loadout load in

Step 8 : Notice that the "continue" button is greyed out

Additional information: So far, I've only had this specific bug once. The map was in the Badham Preschool realm, but when I went to check the match details for the specific version, it was listed as "unknown map". I did not experience the "disconnected from host" pop-up that can happen if you linger in the lobby for too long, if that makes any difference.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated