Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

4 matches with 4k and 11 hooks with Myers... No adept...

Patokiller
Patokiller Member Posts: 112

I´m also playing with no other perks than PWYF, STBFL and Dying Light... Is it bugged or even making 11 or 12 hooks, getting 4 kills and 3 iridescent medals and 1 gold isn´t enought?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• vBlossom_
    vBlossom_ Member Posts: 395

You have to double pip, 4k isn't enough.

It's really stupid and killer adepts are really tedious because till the end you don't know if it's merciless or ruthless victory.

• jakubr21
    jakubr21 Member Posts: 173

If you’re at gold + grade you need 4 iridescent emblems.

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 809

sometimes adepts are stupid.

It won't apply to Myers, but i had a stubborn adept with Pyramid Head, to the point I thought it's a bug.

Absolutely FLAWLESS games, everyone killed, double pip, points maxed out, but I don't have his adept to this day.

I gave up, but my friend discovered what was the problem, cuz he wasn't able to achieve an adept PH despite having absolutely perfect games.

Using a cage can completely deny your adept. Cages mean to act like hooks, but don't give hook effects. After going a game without using PH power, he got an adept with 3k and not even 10 hooks.

How stupid is that