Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Several bugs I've noticed

ChiefDrek
ChiefDrek Member Posts: 6
  1. Just finished playing against a plague, her power was hardly working. When she would try to spray us with her vomit the survivors were not affected in any way, Only way survivors became infected was once touching the Infected generator or player.
  2. My friend who plays on PlayStation has this reoccurring bug: When trying to blind the killer with a flashlight, in their pov: The flashlight is pointed up at the sky, despite other players seeing it positioned in the ways the player is trying to point flashlight. Ex: Friend points flashlight down at the ground, everyone sees that, but they see it as pointed up. Affects the flashlight aim and cannot get blind. Only fix found: dropping flashlight and picking it back up | Only bugs I remember thus far
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated