The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Xbox Glitches / freezes / animation crashes.

xiimeganiix
xiimeganiix Member Posts: 8

This is going to be one hell of a report so buckle in, as the past 2 days have been hell playing on dead by daylight.

The first glitch i was playing on Red Forest The Temple of Purgation. I was trying to cleanse a hex when i got locked/ frozen, i couldnt move or do anything.

The next glitch we came across was during the end game against Sadako on the Dead Dawg Saloon. Basically The killer tried to hook Mikaela but got looked into the hooking action (i spoke to the killer after, he was also on xbox). In the clips you can see i tried to engage by flash blinding the killer. Ive also added clips from Mikaelas point of view. They also got locked into end game after the timer went down until Mikaela DC'd.

The next game was on Sanctum of Wrath. The generator completion animation didnt appear and Yun Jin i was working with on the gen seemed to be locked into animation, i was unable to interact with her. Later on when being healed by Nea she jumped off the generator in a carry animation, and did the same for when she started repairing again. When the Generators were complete Nea was floating around in the carry animation for the rest of the game. At the exit gate you can see the Nea healing me but i was unable to interact back.

I hop you doint mind ive done this all in one thread, its been a pain to download, edit, upload and link. I hope this gets sorted soon as its not just me but other people as well. Just feels like DBD on console is completley unplayable or enjoyable full stop.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• savahanna
    savahanna Member Posts: 1

Mine is doing the same thing and idk how to fix it but it’s really starting to piss me off lol