Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Myers Tier 3 Exposed status does not count toward "Exposed Target" tome challenge

aztaszegyen
aztaszegyen Member Posts: 24

Platform: PC (Steam)

Description of the issue: Tier 3 Myers exposed does not count towards tome challenge "Exposed Target".

Steps to reproduce: Played one game as perma Tier 3 Myers, where I definitely insta-downed at least 4 people in the game, however after game the challenge did not progress. After this I played a game of Trickster with the Iridescent Photocard addon and that time it counted towards the 4 downs, and I got the challenge instantly.

How often does it occur: once, when reaching Tier 3 with Myers while playing with Fragrant Tuft of Hair addon, while "Exposed Target" was selected.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated