Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Switch - Low-poly killer models in first person and third person POV, as well as on menu's

CaptainHustles
CaptainHustles Member Posts: 184
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting

I noticed this bug on Ghost-Face on the main menu and killer lobby, where his model will load in low-poly, making his streamers appear detached and jagged, as well as his head occasionally clipping through his hood (both can be seen in the post-trial screenshot). This also happens with his classic robe and all default recolors. His classic robe streamers will have jagged physics and will be stiff at the bottom of the sleeve. However this happens in the trial as well, making Ghostie lose a finger and Myers... well... you see. Ghosties model will be low-poly from the survivor POV as well. This happens with other killers, too. I've seen it on Onryõ and (I believe) Blight. I'll try and provide more screenshots in a timely manner. But yeah, I hope this can be fixed as it definitely wasn't present before.

7 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments