Yellow (Uncommon) and Green (Rare) Rarity Cosmetics

It seems when newer survivors/killers come out, they usually get 4 common cosmetics (base outfit in a different color swatch), 3 uncommon (base outfit with different textures and patterns), 2 rare cosmetics (actual different outfits) and a 1 very rare cosmetic (a different outfit with lots of details).

However, with earlier dlcs' (specifically Ace and Feng Min), their uncommon outfits were actually different outfits, instead of a base outfit with a different texture. While I prefer future uncommon outfits to be of Ace/Feng Min's quality, I don't think it would happen because it would require more time to create more assets.

Instead, I think future uncommon outfits should have a different texture BUT with more or less added onto.

For example, Mikaela's base outfit consists of a shirt and a mesh jacket. Why not remove her jacket and/or necklaces for one of her uncommon outfits? Why not have her base hairstyle but without her hat, or without her glasses for her uncommon outfit? Sometimes less is more when providing alternative options for players instead of a hat in a different color. It would also be less work because it's one less asset to include in an outfit.

There's a also lack of green and yellow rarity cosmetics in my opinion. As newer chapters & paragraphs come out, survivors/killers have a limited amount of "cheaper" cosmetics to work with.

Each batch of new cosmetics are always of "very rare" rarity for different survivors and killers. But when will we receive more yellow and green cosmetics? It'd be great if there was a batch update every 6 months with 3 uncommon and 2 rare cosmetics for different survivors/killers. (Might be harder for killers since they require more detail and attention).

I also hope we get more simpler cosmetics for uncommon outfits. (T-shirts/ button-ups/ collar shirts/ tanks/ etc.)

Not only would this make the player base happier to receive a bigger selection of cosmetics, it'd be better for making future rift cosmetics. ( Because there's only so many times you can retexture Kate Denson's "All Country" button-up shirt.)

It'd especially provide a better sense of realism for survivors. They only have 1 base outfit that establishes their look, but they certainly must have other pieces of clothing that they could wear on an everyday basis right?