last survivior chance

the amount of times ive been the last survivor and been down is absurd i feel like the mechanic of the perk unbreakable should be implemented when your last left as theyres literally nothing you can do if everyone else is dead besides finding the hatch but even with tenacity i cover very little of the map and rarely find it

Comments

• DarkGGhost
    DarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072

why? The killer finds you and you play poorly so you are down now so your last chance IS only the hatch.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

The hatch isnt enough for you? :lol:

• supercheeseman3
    supercheeseman3 Member Posts: 4

why? The killer finds you and you play poorly so you are down now so your last chance IS only the hatch.

thats not always the case at all the game is a lot harder when your by yourself and its just kinda dumb crawling around mad slow aimlessly 
  • friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@Master said:
    The hatch isnt enough for you? :lol:

i know and hatch is op to begin with

• DarkGGhost
    DarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072

@supercheeseman3 said:
    DarkGGhost said:

thats not always the case at all the game is a lot harder when your by yourself and its just kinda dumb crawling around mad slow aimlessly 

Yes, but in most game will be that way, like most game in high rank you see people use loops for 2-4 min. Just because in same game you will be useless does mean we have to make the game easier for surrs