Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Fix nurse please

satanovsyn
satanovsyn Member Posts: 37

Hello,

Nurse is completly broken after rework. Hits are not corespond what survivors are seeing.

This one example is proove, that Nurse can launch attack from not finished blink (confirmed by me playing as Nurse) and also hits connetion are from 4m and U are not able to react.

9 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• gnehehe
    gnehehe Member Posts: 510
    edited June 2022

I wanted to report the same kind of unexpected behavior from the nurse. Unfortunately, my nurse killer was not a streamer, so I could not check his POV.

There is definitely something wrong with her since the last big patch.

Post edited by gnehehe on
  • KYLEisaGOD75
    KYLEisaGOD75 Member Posts: 15

Please remove her from the game if you dont plan on fixing her cuz the fact the she can blink AND swing in .2 seconds is ridiculously broken.

• darkshadows8326
    darkshadows8326 Member Posts: 394

I have posted this too, it seems that BHVR has no intention on fixing her due to their lack of acknowledgment in her messed up visuals or perhaps they are unable to realign her visual with her model.

• satanovsyn
    satanovsyn Member Posts: 37

btw I used "E" before game decided I got hit by her