Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Survivor Crossed Arms animations bugged

Springey
Springey Member Posts: 286

Cheryl, Cybil, Feng and Nancy are the ones affected (don't know about the others)

Cheryl, Cybil and Feng lack their transitions (Cheryl also uncrosses her arms way too early)

Nancy doesn't even cross her arms

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Axyierl
    Axyierl Member Posts: 37

glad I'm not the only one that noticed this

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,024

I'm glad more people are reporting smaller bugs

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,614

To add to this, it appears that a lot of survivors' lobby animations are bugged in general.

Here's a list I've gathered, and I imagine there are (many) more:

Dwight: No longer bites his nails, now has a very weird 'skip' in his fingers once he finishes his standard 'loop'.

Feng: She very stiffly drops her arms when starting her looking around animation, then stiffly folds them back again. Can't recall it looking that unnatural before.

Tapp: No longer goes over his head with one of his hands. Something appears broken in his normal cycle, as his right arm dips slightly in an abrupt fashion.

Adam: His left arm does a very weird shrink as he goes into his looking around animation.

Jane: Enters her second looking around animation dropping her hand, as if holding an item. Looking closely, she actually is holding a mysterious quasi-invisible item, with an effect that reminds me of Wraith's shimmer. Very weird.

Steve: No longer does the neck-roll animation. Likely an issue somewhere in his normal cycle, but can't really tell where it goes wrong.

Felix: No longer cracks his knuckles, instead goes into the same animation as if he were holding an item. Presumably the same issue as Jane's, but I haven't spotted the mysterious item.