Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Dredge Locker issue after teleporting stuck inside after leaving

logitewty
logitewty Member Posts: 5

Hooked Haddie, teleported into locker, pressed space to leave the locker, ability went on cooldown as if it registered me leaving the locker, but I was stuck inside. After a bit of looking around and trying to figure out what happened, spamming space to try to leave the locker it gave me the prompt (around 19 seconds into the clip) to Charge Teleport, Search the Locker, or Enter the Locker (the latter which should only be possible if my power is already charged which it was not). Contuining to spam space eventually caused me to search the locker, putting me outside and opening the doors.

Playing as Dredge with Corrupt Intervention, Huntress Lullaby, Overcharge, and Call of Brine on Haddonfield.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ImportantColorfulAsteriskOpieOP-Tgbyvhm-DbliDpcv

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated