New Main Menu UI Is Kinda Bad

Options

Just allow a toggle to switch between this version and the other for supported languages (English).

The new version leave so much dead space and is visually unappealing. Everything is now lopsided with the killer being basically mostly off screen and survivors being super close to the middle.

It also seems like this was another change made without any consideration for console players. There is still no dpad selection support, so console players need to move the slow and unresponsive clunky cursor around onto the now shrunken, small selections. Old UI had bug buttons, and everything was centered, making it easier to select.

I don’t see the functional improvement here either? The Rift countdown can be easily added to the old UI, same with the queue bonuses.

I’m not a fan, and I’m aware that there are a ton of people who also aren’t fans. Regardless, I know that the feedback will go mostly ignored, as it was with the previous UI changes.

Comments

• Booners
    Booners Member Posts: 6
    Options

Seriously, the vertical and TINY rectangles is super annoying, at least the old HUD was larger so it was easier. please just allow us to toggle back and forth.

"Oh wow I can really see all of the Trapper's butt of this new UI"

Like what???