The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

To The Devs:

Hello! i already know that, right now, you cannot transfer your Ps4 or Xbox saves onto your PC and Vice Versa. However I would like to get this some attention, so that the Dead By Daylight Crew take notice. It should be a thing. Now, i Understand the whole Cross-platform thing will not be fair. Puting a Ps4 player or XBOX player against a PC player is not fair. This is not what i am saying. Im not asking to play with other Platforms, i would just like to switch my purchases, cosmetics, bloodpoints, irredecent shards, and Xp to my PC Account. In fact, i would not mind if it were just my Purchases and Cosmetics. I would not be opposed to grinding again, as long as i have my limited time cosmetics and purchases carried over. What does everyone else think? I don't belive it is out of the realm of possibility. I'm not saying there would not be complications, but it is not impossible to do.

Comments

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288

I would love this as well, but I think it comes down to money and legal issues. They would have to put the resources into connecting accounts and also (probably at least) get the legal team involved since there would be some sort of cross platform data, even if there was no cross playing. I'm just guessing though, so take that with a grain of salt.

• grisstyl
    grisstyl Member Posts: 110

I'd like to see this as well! +1

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,133

I would buy the game for PC if I could transfer my DLC and event items to it. But I can't justify spending all that money to re-buy everything. Having to re-grind is basically expected, but it would be nice if unlocked teachables transferred as well.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Hello! i already know that, right now, you cannot transfer your Ps4 or Xbox saves onto your PC and Vice Versa. However I would like to get this some attention, so that the Dead By Daylight Crew take notice. It should be a thing. Now, i Understand the whole Cross-platform thing will not be fair. Puting a Ps4 player or XBOX player against a PC player is not fair. This is not what i am saying. Im not asking to play with other Platforms, i would just like to switch my purchases, cosmetics, bloodpoints, irredecent shards, and Xp to my PC Account. In fact, i would not mind if it were just my Purchases and Cosmetics. I would not be opposed to grinding again, as long as i have my limited time cosmetics and purchases carried over. What does everyone else think? I don't belive it is out of the realm of possibility. I'm not saying there would not be complications, but it is not impossible to do.

So you are asking them to take this insane effort enabling cross platform such that you dont need to do double purchaseß (a good thing for them btw), but then they cant even use cross platform for the game?
    Yeah that'd totally gonna happen :smile: