Ungodly amount of pallets in Gideon

I rarely get sent there as killer (almost always have offerings for other maps brought by survivors), and I avoid parts of the map as survivor as the map is just massive and end up spawning in the same few areas and start gen-hopping- but I just finished a match and there is a ridiculous amount of pallets, most of which being in such close proximity that they’re always readily available. I don’t see how that hasn’t been reworked, or is it just a horribly unfortunate small chance that they can appear like that? Considering most maps have spaced out pallets and a smaller amount, I’m amazed that it’s even a thing. If you don’t break them in areas they become un-catchable loops, but if you break them you’re losing chase or wasting time. I 100% understand why killers face-camp or proximity camp on Gideon as it’s too easy to find an area to escape into when there’s a pallet every couple of feet. I’m a survivor main and still find it unfair, unless you’re bringing Spirit Fury or something similar you’re SOL, but unless you offer it you’re not ready for it regardless.