Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Inner focus is triggering when a survivor is sacrificed

Brokenbones
Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,168

The perk states it reveals the killer's aura when another survivor loses a health state within 32 meters of you, unless being sacrificed is supposed to count as 'losing a health state' then it shouldn't reveal the killers aura. I had someone be sacrificed near me and it revealed the killers aura across the map

It's easy to recreate this, just have another survivor die on the hook while you're near with this perk equipped and you'll see the killers aura once the icon swaps from the hook icon to the skull

If this is intended please let me know because this reminds me of another bug with blood favour where it would block pallets when people were sacrificed/mori'd.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments