We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

StarStruck Doesn't Work With Dredge

Options
Araphex
Araphex Member Posts: 685

It appears Starstruck doesn't work at all with the Dredge. Nightfall wasn't even active and I went against a SWF team, hooked one with them all standing around me and after I hooked the survivor, I hit one of them and they didn't go down.

Comments

• Araphex
    Options

I just realize this got posted in the wrong section. Sorry about that.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 8,835
    edited June 2022
    Options

If Nightfall is active, you are undetectable. Being undetectable means you have no terror radius therefore you can't inflict expose on survivors since none of them are in your terror radius.

EDIT: I just read that nightfall wasn't active. Were they oblivious?

• Araphex
    Options

My screen wasn't gray that I was aware of, I know that. I'm guessing they were cheating at this point. There was no way of catching them and one giy had a flashlight go through a brick wall which I shrugged off at first... Now I'm thinking differently. It was like they weren't even doing gens the entire last half of the game. I reported them and hopefully and it can looked be looked into.