Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

[Bug]: PC - String doesn't localized "@#CUSTOMGAME_NoProgressionTooltip_MESSAGE" in Custom match.

etms51
etms51 Member Posts: 607
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting

Description: When i'm on the main menu of the game, i click on the "Custom match" button on the main menu. Here i enter into a lobby from the killer, i put the mouse over the trophy image and i can see this string doesn't localized into italian language. If i change into english language, i don't have this issue (Video 1)

WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2: I'm awaiting which the main menu is loading

Step 3: I click on the "Custom Match" button

Step 4: Here i enter into a lobby from the killer, i put the mouse over the trophy image and i can see this string doesn't localized into italian language.

Step 5: If i change into english language of the game and i restart the game

Step 6: make the previous steps of this reproduction, and i don't have this issue (Video 1)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Frequency of the issue: Always
  • Language: italian and more others languages.
  • Version game: 6.0.0
  • Platform: PC

Italian language: "@#CUSTOMGAME_NoProgressionTooltip_MESSAGE"

English language: "Progression Disabled in Custom Matches"

ITALIAN TRANSLATION: "Progressione disabilitata nelle partite personalizzate"

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

Video:

Video 1 =>

I hope which this issue will be fixed very soon :)

Post edited by etms51 on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated