Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Temple of Purgation locker bug/trap

xDescendantx
xDescendantx Member Posts: 1

I'm posting this bug here, I was unable to find another posting on the forum for it through the pages I browsed through.

I was playing a Survivor game on the Temple of Purgation and went to the downstairs of the main building. I completed the generator, opened the chest in the middle, and popped the Ruin hex that happened to be down there that the Trickster was running, and then climbed into a locker along the outer circle of the room to hide from the killer. After he left the area I tried to exit the locker and the animation played out, but after it ended my character remained inside the locker as if I had simply walked/phased inside of it normally. I was no longer in the 'hiding in locker' animation, I was simply standing there as if I was standing still outside of it, I could not move or interact with anything, I could only turn and crouch. The camera was also pushed so tightly into the space that I was effectively in 1st-person and could only see the top half of my character when I crouched, I also could not move the camera beyond the confines of the locker to see outside, and I accumulated 'afk crows' while inside. The killer found me via the crows and could do nothing to help, he could not open/interact with the locker, hit me through it whether I was standing or crouching, and his throwing knives also did nothing. I remained in that locker until the endgame collapse timer expired and I was automatically sacrificed, to add to that, when I did finally die my character did not hop out of the locker and get impaled like normally, I instead stayed inside the locker and was impaled and risen to the sky while inside it. This was the first time I've ever encountered this bug, and I have not tried to reproduce it yet, I would imagine simply climbing inside the locker and then trying to exit it could possibly do it, we had 3 generators done at the time, so, that may also play into it.

Survivor Played: Jake

Perks: Borrowed Time (Tier 1), Dead Hard (Tier 1), Calm Spirit (Tier 3), Kindred (Tier 3)

Item: Brown tier Medkit with a single add-on of the same tier

Offering: One of the yellow tier floral bloodpoint bonus offerings

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated