Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - The Dredge not being able to look around after teleporting to a locker

Peartree
Peartree Member Posts: 5

Description:

Sometimes when The Dredge teleports and exits a locker, he won't be able to look around and is forced to look in one direction.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. When in a trial playing as The Dredge, teleport to a locker and exit as you normally would.
  2. Try to look around

Frequency:

I've only encountered this bug once playing as The Dredge. In most instances, he will teleport normally and be able to function as intended.

Additional Details:

At first I thought it was a problem with my mouse and maybe it disconnected but in the match details screen I was able to move my cursor around normally. I don't know if this bug is exclusive to PC or is also on console with controller. I also can't think of any other steps to reproduce this bug as the match I was in was going fine until I teleported to this locker which was not locked. I tried teleporting to another one to see if it would solve this issue (which is what the video is of) but it only allowed me to face a different direction and I was still stuck only looking one way.

Video:

(Notes: As soon as I encountered the bug I started recording so the initial teleport to the locker where I encountered the bug isn't shown)

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated