Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Regression bug

MrDardon
MrDardon Member Posts: 3,944

Hello. I wanted to share and report a bug which happened to me just now. I play on PC, we played on Ironworks against an Artist.

She used Hex: Ruin/Pain Resonance/DMS and BBQ. I was planning to let a gen get blocked by DMS so it doesn't regress with Ruin. The gen was around 60 %, Resonance triggered and got rid of 15 % progress and blocked the gen, so the progress should have been frozen at 45 %.

But no, Ruin actively regressed the generator while it was blocked, once the gen was unblocked the gen had only around 10 % progress.

Generators regress through generator blockage, please fix it as it makes gen slowdown even stronger than it already is.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated