Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Brand New part isn't working

JustWhy
JustWhy Member Posts: 3

Brand new part does not work even after a week or so. I have tried a few times to no avail. Please fix this. The waste of brand new parts are expensive. Grey tool box and brand new :(

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Darkandsinful
    Darkandsinful Member Posts: 39

I've had the same problem twice on ps4 this week, fixed by dropping toolbox and picking back up.

• sharkster13
    sharkster13 Member Posts: 236
    edited July 2022

Brand new part hasn't been working properly for over 5 months now, nor have I seen it being addressed in the patch notes for the bugfix , nor patch notes for the PTB, nor was it acknowledged in the known issues. Can you at least kill switch the addon so we don't use it up if we don't get any value out of it until it is fixed or remove it from the bloodweb until it is fixed? Because 7000bps for an addon that doesn't do anything is a lot.