Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Reverse stuns are back

theTARNavsky
theTARNavsky Member Posts: 152
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting

Since the last update I've had multiple instances of reverse stuns happening: either as a survivor (I did it to killers) or a killer (done to me). Killer is on one side, the pallet is dropped and the killer is suddenly on the same side as the survivor, stunned.

As survivor I did it once to Pig, as killer - Dredge (multiple times) and Myers (once), different builds each time.

I play on PlayStation 5.

Example from one of my games - you can tell the Bill was on my side after the stun since he vaulted after and was on the other:

And another one as survivor:

Post edited by theTARNavsky on
4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• FeelsBadMan
    FeelsBadMan Member Posts: 570

Please fix this. I also noticed a rise of killers who are running Enduring because of this bug. Its basically a free down.

• Kraken_NYY_24
    Kraken_NYY_24 Member Posts: 13

I remember having Enduring on pig I think and I got a down cause of it. I didnt know it was a bug.

• Tatt3dWon
    Tatt3dWon Member Posts: 514

Yea its also making it hard to hole my killers at the game map pallet/hole which sucks

• Araphex
    Araphex Member Posts: 696

The video for the survivor isn't really a good example but I've had it happen to me yesterday when I was on one side of the pallet, dropped it and somehow teleported to the other side not getting hit at all. I don't think the killer swung in time to hit me before the pallet dropped but their body pushed me through the pallet when it went down. This was in the RCPD map. Not sure if it's only on certain maps or not which is why I mention which map I was on.