We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Technical justice for survivors

1. The first injustice is the unequal amount of currency received for the survivor and the killer. There is no reason for this disparity. To get a lot of blood points for a killer, you just need to do basic things - protecting generators, chasing and hanging on hooks. But it’s very difficult for the survivors to do everything - repair generators, heal others, take off the hook, successfully break away from the chase and eventually escape. I think that we need to increase the amount of blood points received for survivors in the category of altruism and survival. Altruism is highly punishable because you literally sacrifice yourself, which means you should at least get something for it. Well, about a successful chase too, it’s very difficult to run away from the killer for a long time, it should be rewarded much better.
  2. The second thing is the White Ward. Using this offering, the killer can keep his best add-ons - purple and pink (I mean the best in terms of quality and not use), but for survivors it doesn't work that way, which I discovered only recently when I used a purple add-on for a first-aid kit and realized that it is not saved, because I supposedly used it. Sorry, don't killers use their addons? Why then can they keep them and the survivors can't? I consider this unacceptable.
  3. The third injustice is that the survivors are missing an ultra-rare offering. For killers this is mori, but for survivors the maximum quality is purple. I noticed this when I did an achievement in which I have to burn an ultra-rare offering and for this I had to play as a killer.