Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Relic Veneration (Daily Ritual) not completing

Nos37
Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting

The Daily Ritual, Relic Veneration, asks the player to "escape and collect a new item 1 time(s)," as the survivor.

I went into the match with a (Common) Camping Aid Kit and with no addons. Towards the end of the match, I found an opened chest with another Camping Aid Kit without addons and swapped items (both had full charges). I successfully escaped with the new item, but the ritual did not count as completed.

Not a bug? Technical limitation? If the system cannot tell the difference between an item that is mine and an identical item that is not mine, then consider rephrasing the ritual to make it clear that the item has to be new and different.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated