Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Picked up item no longer in possession after escape.

Mizuki_Squ
Mizuki_Squ Member Posts: 4

First off: sorry, I couldn't find an already existing topic after my search.

Anyway, I've had two cases where the item I picked up from a chest or from the ground was no longer in my possession after I escaped the trial. I have two videos as proof for which I shall provide links later.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

Since they added preset builds into the game it automatically equips the same loadout each match until you change it, even showing items you would equip but have 0 of.

Are you sure your picked up items are lost, or are they just being put into your inventory and not equipped because they aren't a part of your preset?

• Mizuki_Squ
    Mizuki_Squ Member Posts: 4

I would have to keep track of the number I have of each item before a match and then assuming I pick up an item and escape with it, check if the number of items in my stock have increased... also assuming I don't forget to check after a long match.

It will probably be the case, but still, some indication somewhere would have been nice.