Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

[EGS/STEAM] Incomplete perk descriptions in some languages other than English and French

senpi0
senpi0 Member Posts: 16

Some perks, both killer and survivor, have incomplete or missing descriptions in languages other than English and French.

Perks I noticed are:

Killer: A Nurse's Calling, Knockout (NO TEXT AT ALL), Sloppy Butcher, Surveillance.

Survivor: Dark Sense, Kindred, Plunderer's Instinct, Stake Out, Windows of Opportunity.

Languages I checked: Spanish (es-ES and es-MX), Portuguese and German.

I checked both the EGS and Steam versions of the game, don't know if it's happening on console too.

Images attached are in es-ES, pt-BR and de.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230
    edited June 2022

This has been an issue for almost a month now. Some addons are missing descriptions too in other languages. The perks as well had descriptions that now are gone. I wonder why and how this is even possible. You have to manually remove the description of the perks in order to achieve this. I guess we don't need them 😂

To me it's happening in Italian language where a lot of aura reading perks don't tell you how many meters you will be able to read.

• senpi0
    senpi0 Member Posts: 16

Yeah, it came in a recent bugfix patch IIRC, but since this is still happening even after a whole new chapter I decided to put some effort into seeing which perks are being affected. Didn't notice any addons though, could you indicate some that have this problem?

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230

For me add-ons that give you aura reading like the pig, wraith and Oni ones. It doesn't tell me how many meters I can see them

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,553

Yes, also already made a Bug Report for german.