I know many will disagree, but BHVR could make a GREAT Molten Freddy skin for The Dredge [FNAF]

MrCalac123
MrCalac123 Member Posts: 1,147
edited July 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hello everyone, I know the sound of this alone may make your eyes roll, but after Baba Yaga for Huntress and the Doll skin for The Dredge, I genuinely do think they could pull a skin like this off wonderfully.

First off, let's take a look at Molten Freddy:

The reason why this came to my mind as a concept is because of certain similarities, at least in terms of core design, between both The Dredge and Molten Freddy. Obviously I do not want Molten Freddy copied and pasted into Dead By Daylight, but rather as an interpretation of both The Dredge's design AND Molten Freddy's, possibly including other animatronic parts as well, such as Foxy's hook hand.

It would retain The Dredge's lower shadowy body, but the top and arms would consist of jumbled rusty wires laced with numerous Animatronic eyes of different colors, with a rusted/bloodied and broken Animatronic mask laced with 2 rows of metal teeth. From here on they can do as they please, such as add other parts from the series of Animatronics the games have used, or maybe even scrap this design all together and make an exclusively original version of Molten Freddy specifically made with love for DBD.

But the BIGGEST reason why I would even suggest this concept, is because Molten Freddy/Funtime Freddy has one of the, if not THE most recognizable voices in the series, and is imo the best one Scott ever came up with:

The one line that has a German accent is from the Voice Actor's test samples he had saved to his phone, which he released in an interview along with several other samples, all of which have his standard and well known voice.

I hope at least some of you can envision what I am envisioning, with how Pinhead talks, imagining Molten Freddy Dredge leaping out of a locker, or hearing his echoing voice in the distance during Nightfall would genuinely be amazing.

I know it'd probably never happen, but the concept alone is just amazing to me, so I hope someone appreciates the concept as much as I do.

Thank you!

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments