Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Survivor Player model disappearing entirely after being unhooked

*first post lmk if theres anything i need to change*

Platform: PC/Steam

Description: Multiple times now over the past week or two I have had instances where after being unhooked by a teammate my player model was completely invisible. the first time i thought a teammate was a hacker because i had never seen it before(along with a teammates movement being a bit suspicious). It was as if the entire player model and clothes were gone and i was just a floating moving med-kit and small cosmetic items(like the pride flag). after some time and either being hit or chased or interacting the model came back. i was also solo queueing so im not sure if it was visible to others. i also dont want to be mistaken for a hacker for any reason lmao so yeah

Reproduction steps: idk it was random occurrences, and i have not been running deliverance recently so not sure if that would trigger the same bug

How often: approximately once every handful of games, was never consistent but also enough to cause some worry

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated