Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC- Pinhead's Lament Configuration is invisible

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : Choose The Cenobite as your killer

Step 4 : Load into a match

Step 5 : Locate the Lament Configuration and pick it up once

Step 6 : When the Lament Configuration respawns, it will be invisible if you attempt to locate it, save for its lightning effects

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played: The Cenobite
  • Perks played: Hex: Plaything, Barbecue and Chili, Hex: Pentimento, and Hex: Thrill of the Hunt
  • Map: Eyrie of Crows/Forsaken Boneyard
  • Frequency of the issue: Every game, at least once

This was a difficult bug to get a screenshot of, since the lightning effects are subtle, but you should be able to see them in the second screenshot.

LOG:

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Voltaire_Aro
    Voltaire_Aro Member Posts: 2

I am also having a similar problem. I have a photo on Garden of Joy that I think shows the problem with the Lament Configuration spawning.

It seems that it spawned partially underground (I also did not see the box itself for the entire rest of the match) So I assume it may possibly be a bug with that.